Professional Web Design
We design and develop websites for organizations and businesses. Our prices are very reasonable, with no hidden fees, and we even have special pricing for not-for-profits. We work in a few code platforms, but most of our recent sites are built in our own responsive framework (that means it is mobile and tablet friendly). We work on new websites and redesign old sites as well. We never use templates - all sites are custom designed for your business or organization.
When you contact us, we will set up an initial meeting. There is no charge for this meeting and you will leave better informed even if you decide not to use our services. This meeting lets us find out more about your needs and provides you with information on pricing and how we work. We often have a queue of new clients waiting, so contact us even if you are thinking it may be a couple of months before you want to start.
Most of our clients choose to have an annual maintenance contract with us (over 200 clients currently). That means you send us an email and we do your update, usually within two business days. We still have clients that have been on our maintenance since 1998, which speaks to the value of the service. Note that we also host most of our client sites.
We have built around 400 websites since we started in late 1997. Many are listed on our portfolio page, with links to those that are ongoing clients.
- Contact us and set up a meeting (we prefer in-person if you are local, but we also meet by phone as we have clients from a number of states).
- At the meeting, you will learn about some different options that you have and get a good idea of the development cost and the on-going cost.
- We will ask you about what the goals are for the site and who your target audiences are.
- We will talk about what assets you may have (logo, photos, content) and determine how that will impact the project.
- We will talk about content strategy and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) so that we are both working towards that goal together.
- If you choose to work with us, you will complete a contract and get that back to us to be put in our project queue.
- While waiting, that is a good time to get us assets (e.g. logo and photos) and work on content development.
- Our designers start the process for us. They will use your assets and any notes we have from you (maybe other websites you like) and will put together some initial designs to email you. Once you receive these, they will work with you to modify them until we get something you love.
- Next it goes to our code gurus who will start to code and build your website. It will be on our development server so that you can review it and make changes before it goes live.
- This is where we launch the site and typically, begin an annual hosting and maintance contract.